A cartridge system from James Walker is designed to provide the total solution to your rotary shaft sealing applications. Constructed to solve the issues faced by a specific application our cartridge systems are based on proven technology in order to provide a cost-effective system that will help reduce maintenance costs and improve overall operational performance.
James Walker shaft sealing optimisation is centred around…
- Reduction or elimination of leakage
- Improved sealing system reliability for minimising maintenance requirements
- Increased uptime for greater productivity
- Reduction or elimination of shaft wear
- Increased sealing system life reducing total cost of ownership
- Reduced power consumption and flush water requirements
Our service includes the following operations…
- Detailed plant survey and assessment of your specific fluid sealing requirements
- Custom cartridge system design and testing
- Manufacture, supply, full installation and commissioning support
- On-site installation supervision and training provision
- Maintenance and refurbishment of your custom-designed cartridge system
We can assess the extent of the sealing issue and produce an optimised solution based on a customised cartridge sealing system. To aid this process we have a dedicated enquiry form available to aid the full capture of the relevant application information.